- Choose from 12mm, 18mm or 43mm size sticks
- MPS (long set time) for plastics and upholstery
- FFS (fast setting) for paper and card
- LTS (low temperature ) for fabrics, paper, polystyrene
- HSS (super strength) for plastics, metals, wood
Glue Sticks come in a variety of shapes and sizes, although generic you must make sure you get the correct size to fit your glue gun. Here is a description of the different types of Glue Sticks we offer!
FFS: is a fast setting stick for bonding card and paper. Ideal for carton sealing and packaging
MPS: By far the most POPULAR of glue sticks. Ideal for use on upholstery and plastics with a long set time.
LTS: Suited well for binding materials such as polystyrene sheets, fabrics, paper and card. Designed to be used in a low temperature glue gun
HSS: A super high strength glue for the assembly of goods. Excellent performance if used with plastics, metals and wood.
Our glue sticks come a variety of pack quantities which are listed on our price guide.